Friday, September 3, 2010

A card!! Yeah!!

I finally got to play with paper!!!

I made a quick card for my DD who is spending her sophmore high school semester in a semester school in the North Carolina mountains.

 Its an amazing program and opportunity for her - but needless to say I miss her - so y'all may be seeing lots and lots of cards. So far I've sent her several from my stash.

Today's card uses some retired SU! patterned paper,SU! retired barely banana grosgrain ribbon, SU! tempting turqouise cardstock. As well as punches (y'all know I love punches) I used the SU! tab punch and the two step bird punch. The I love you stamp is an oldy clear stamp from ages ago and I have no clue who made it. Oh yeah - the border is a fiskars (?) border punch - I'll have to check on that


Here is a close up on the "trio". I've noticed that many of the cards I seem to admire are grouping details together so I thought I'd give it a try.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment