Saturday, August 17, 2013

Crumb Cake Thank You

I have not really used Crumb Cake very much and decided to give it a try for two Thank You cards I wanted to give some friends as a Thank You for ordering from me.

Its yet another rainy Atlanta day and I tried to find the only spot with natural light to take these photos but they are still a bit dark..sorry.


 This one was so fast and easy to make. I stamped the Chevron Background stamp onto Crumb Cake with Pacific Point (another color I seem to neglect), Real Red and Daffodil Delight. I trimmed them and popped them up with dimensionals. Check out the new BURLAP RIBBON....YUM!. I accented the ribbon with a hexagon from 6 Sided Sampler, a brights button and a simple thank you punched with the word window.


This next one is a 4x4 card stamped with Real Red onto the Crumb Cake. The 
various hexagons are again from 6 Sided Sampler and adhered with dimensionals. The hexagons were placed over some more of the Burlap Ribbon.

I'm glad I tried something new - I will be using lots more Crumb Cake in the future.

Thanks for stopping by! What are you going to try that's new to stretch your creative muscles?

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment