Sunday, July 24, 2011

Mini Album


A Blue and River Rock Mini Album
I think my favorite paper crafting item to make is a mini album. So this weekend I looked at the challenges on line and found one for the colors River Rock, Bashful Blue and White - I decided to make a mini album to keep on hand for gift giving. I frequently find I need a gift for a friend and end up rushing to make something the day before - now I'll have one waiting.
Sadly - the challenge ended at 3 today - and I didn't realize it was that early - I was done but didn't sit down to post till 5 so - no entry - but hey it did what its supposed to - go me putting paper together!!

Here is the cover. Hard to see in a photo but the butterflies are popped up with pop dots and have lots of dimension and pearl centers.

Those little blue half circles are actually pull tabs to pull out a page from the pocket. I forgot to snap a pix.

This butterfly was water colored and is so vibrant IRL... I really gotta figure out some software.

I think this close up is my favorite part of the album - The is from the SU! set Nature Walk and the little birdie is from Four Frames
Hmm - I like this one too - the flowers are from Vintage Vogue and are curled up a bit and a little 3D IRL.




Last page -
I wouldn't have put these colors together if I hadn't been working on a challenge - but I like them.
Thanks for stopping by... till next time
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment