Monday, February 28, 2011

Miss me? Here is a card - finally

Here is a card I made my dear friend (and SU! demo) Sharon. 


Here is the inside of the card - I love making the inside as pretty as the outside
I really need to investigate how to make better pictures of my cards! Using my OTT lite surrounded by cardstock doesn't work LOL

All supplies SU! unless other wise noted - c/s pink pirouette and chocolate  chip, chocolate chip classic ink and craft ink with clear embossing powder; friends 24-7 stamp set; new decorative label punch (my fav!!!); lattice embossing folder, SU! flower punch whose name I forget and the punch stamp set that coordinates whose name I also forget - but can look up and add later if y'all want/need.

I've noticed alot of doilies used lately so I found one in my kitchen and used a sponge and some chocolte chip ink to make it less stark agains the brown c/s.
I hope to post more often in the near future - I even have some fun sharing ideas if anyone is there LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment