Saturday, June 19, 2010

Turtle Father's Day Card


I had so much fun making him....Isn't he cute?
So I got to use my new toys!!! The other day I purchased Make The Cut software for my Cricut. I was playing around and found a coloring book of a turtle and altered it a bit and it was so easy to cut it out! Originally I was intimidated by the thought of the product - but let me tell ya - its soooo super easy!

So then my dear friend ,and enabler :)  Eleanor,  (I am sooo glad she did ) sent me a link to a great price on a Cricut Expression and I caved and bought it. It arrived Friday - oh my! What an awesome machine - lots of great features vs the baby bug I had. So I had fun with Wild Card making some envelopes and cards (I'll show you another time) . I can see myself really utilizing the machine now!

The Father's Day phrase and the grass was cut with the Wild Card Cartridge...ribbon and cardstock and green fiber and circle punch are from my massive stash. Card dimensions are 3.5 x 6 and yup - it fits in a standard card envelope.

I hope y'all have a happy Father's Day. Thanks for stopping by!

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment